May 6 Issued 900 shares of common stock to the promoter for assistance with issuance of the common stock. The promotional fee was $22,500. Debit Organization Expense.
9 Issued 10,000 shares of common stock to Ben Cohen and 12,000 to Bill Cohen in return for cash equal to the stock's market value of $25 per share. The Cohens were partners in Cohen Canoes Co.
10 Issued 800 shares of preferred stock to acquire a patent of a market value of $20,000
26 Issued 1,000 shares of common stock for $25 cash per share.
1. Record transactions in the journal.
2. Prepare the stockholders equity section of Cohen Canoes Inc., balance sheet at May 31. The ending balance of retained earnings is $55,000.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help with 22. Please show steps. Need to have 50 characters to ask a question.
- Of the atoms listed below, which one will have at least one electron in its d orbital? A. Mg B. K C. S D. Cr E. none of the above
- Thanks for your help! This website isn't allowing me to attach the necessary documents. So, I've copy/pasted the two word documents below, but there is also an