Sundry Debtors 2,05,000
Provision for Doubtful Debts 10,000
Provision for Discount on Debtors 1,800
Bad Debts 3,000
1) Additional Bad Debts required Rs.4,000
2) Additional Discount allowed to Debtors Rs.1,000
3) Maintain a provision for bad debts @ 10% on debtors
4) Maintain a provision for discount @ 2% on debtors
Required: Pass the necessary journal entries and show the relevant accounts including final accounts.
Recently Asked Questions
- FINAL PROJECT Group work - to be done in groups of 5 students. Please note: This assessment will constitute 60% of your assessment marks for this topic.
- patient doesnot want the IV fluids and that he was not going to let you give them to him. Explain your actions relating to patient refusal of the IV fluids.
- I'm trying to figure out which formula to use. A sample of 1,000 U.S. households is taken and the average amount of newspaper garbage or recycling is found to