Sundry Debtors 2,05,000
Provision for Doubtful Debts 10,000
Provision for Discount on Debtors 1,800
Bad Debts 3,000
1) Additional Bad Debts required Rs.4,000
2) Additional Discount allowed to Debtors Rs.1,000
3) Maintain a provision for bad debts @ 10% on debtors
4) Maintain a provision for discount @ 2% on debtors
Required: Pass the necessary journal entries and show the relevant accounts including final accounts.
Recently Asked Questions
- i TOTALLY need to write an analytical essay on Kate Chopin's The Yellow Wallpaper by THURSDAY. HELPPP???? 5 paragraphs intro, 3 reasons why it is an example of
- Think of the areas in a toxic tour of Georgia. What could be done to reduce the environmental impact of these actions on the landscape. Why is it important to
- What innovative musical contributions did Miles Davis bring to Jazz music?