2. 8,000 shares of common stock are issued to the founders of the corporation for land valued by the board of directors at $300,000. The board establishes a stated value of $5 a share for the common stock.
3. 5,000 shares of preferred stock are sold for cash at $120 per share.
4. The company issues 100 shares of common stock to its attorneys for costs associated with starting the company. At that time, the common stock was selling at $60 per share.
InstructionsPrepare the general journal entries necessary to record these transactions.
This question was asked on Mar 21, 2010 and answered on Mar 21, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- Looking for CHM 111 Extra Credit. There is only 12 questions listed. There should be 30.
- Delicious Snacks, Inc. is considering adding a new line of candies to its current product line.. The new line will require an increase in the working capital
- Some individuals support the role of public health departments in providing preventive and treatment services as necessary to fill gaps in the system for the