View the step-by-step solution to:

Manufacturing overhead budget: Q - 9:The manufacturing overhead budget of COZYCAMP.COM shows the cost of overhead to b e incurred in the production...

#
Unit – level cost 1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter Year
1 Units 12% 31% 38% 19% 50,000
2 Indirect material 12% 31% 38% 19% 150,000
3 Electricity ( for Machine ) 12% 31% 38% 19% 50,000
4 Total unit level cost 200,000

6 Bach level costs:
Production runs 12% 31% 38% 19% 100%
Setup 12% 31% 38% 19% 40,000
Purchasing & material handling 12% 31% 38% 19% 60,000
Quality control & Inspection 12% 31% 38% 19% 50,000
Total Bach Level costs 150,000

Product- level costs:
New tent designs 1 1 1 1 4
Design engineering $1200 $1200 $1200 $1200 $ 4800
Total product level cost

Facility & general operating –level costs
Supervisor salaries 210,000
Insurance & property tax 45,200
Maintenance 190,000
Utilities 160,000
Depreciation 440,000
T. Facility & general operating –level costs


Manufacturing overhead budget: Q – 9: The manufacturing overhead budget of  COZYCAMP.COM  shows the cost of overhead to b e incurred in the production process  during the budget period. # Unit – level cost 1 st  Quarter 2 nd  Quarter 3 rd  Quarter 4 th  Quarter Year 1 Units 12%  31% 38% 19% 50,000 2 Indirect material  12% 31% 38% 19% 150,000 3 Electricity ( for Machine ) 12% 31% 38% 19% 50,000 4 Total unit level cost 200,000 6 Bach level  costs: Production runs 12% 31% 38% 19% 100% Setup 12% 31% 38% 19% 40,000 Purchasing & material handling 12% 31% 38% 19% 60,000 Quality control & Inspection 12% 31% 38% 19% 50,000 Total Bach Level costs 150,000 Product- level costs: New tent designs 1 1 1 1 4 Design engineering $1200 $1200 $1200 $1200 $ 4800 Total product level cost Facility & general operating –level costs Supervisor salaries 210,000 Insurance & property tax 45,200 Maintenance  190,000 Utilities 160,000
Background image of page 1
Depreciation 440,000 T. Facility & general operating –level costs Q – 10:  The manufacturing overhead budget of  Bagram Industry  shows the cost of overhead to b e incurred in the production process  during the budget period. # Unit – level cost 1 st  Quarter 2 nd  Quarter 3 rd  Quarter 4 th  Quarter Year 1 Units 11%  29% 37% 23% 50,000 2 Indirect material  11%  29% 37% 23% 150,000 3 Electricity ( for Machine ) 11%  29% 37% 23% 50,000 4 Total unit level cost 200,000 6 Bach level  costs: Production runs 11%  29% 37% 23% 100% Setup 11%  29% 37% 23% 40,000 Purchasing & material handling 11%  29% 37% 23% 60,000 Quality control & Inspection 11%  29% 37% 23% 50,000 Total Bach Level costs 150,000 Product- level costs: New tent designs 1 1 1 1 4 Design engineering $1200 $1,200 $1,200 $1,200 $ 4,800 Total product level cost
Background image of page 2
Show entire document

Recently Asked Questions

Why Join Course Hero?

Course Hero has all the homework and study help you need to succeed! We’ve got course-specific notes, study guides, and practice tests along with expert tutors.

-

Educational Resources
  • -

    Study Documents

    Find the best study resources around, tagged to your specific courses. Share your own to gain free Course Hero access.

    Browse Documents
  • -

    Question & Answers

    Get one-on-one homework help from our expert tutors—available online 24/7. Ask your own questions or browse existing Q&A threads. Satisfaction guaranteed!

    Ask a Question