The company estimates that cost to operate the machine will be $6500 per year. The present method of dipping costs $24000 per year. In addition to reducing costs, the new machine will increase the production by 5,500 boxes of chocolate per year. The company realizes a contribution margin of $2.10 per box. An 18% rate of return is required on all investments.
1. What are net cash inflows that will be provided by the new dipping machine ?
2. Compute the new machine's net present value. Use the incremental cost approach and round all dollar amounts to nearest whole numbaers
Recently Asked Questions
- For most distributions , ___________________ of all observations are within one standard deviation of the mean .
- Compared to the standard deviation for the distribution of SAT I scores for college students , the standard deviation for the distribution of SAT I scores for
- A key property of the interquartile range is its