The company estimates that cost to operate the machine will be $6500 per year. The present method of dipping costs $24000 per year. In addition to reducing costs, the new machine will increase the production by 5,500 boxes of chocolate per year. The company realizes a contribution margin of $2.10 per box. An 18% rate of return is required on all investments.
1. What are net cash inflows that will be provided by the new dipping machine ?
2. Compute the new machine's net present value. Use the incremental cost approach and round all dollar amounts to nearest whole numbaers
Recently Asked Questions
- How to write the journal entry of capitalisation of development costs？Can you give an example？ Further costs of $112,000 were incurred in this
- I need help with the following link, specially number 11 and 12:
- The Freemont Automobile Factory has discovered that the longer a worker has been on the job, the more parts the worker can produce. Create an application that