1) A generous alumnus donated $200,000 that can only be used for research on diabetes research. The full $200,000 was received in FY06.
2) During FY06, expenses of $100,000 were made in cash for diabetes research (See item 1 above.)
3) $4,000,000 in long-term bonds were issued to construct a new parking garage on campus.
4) During FY06, the parking garage (see item 3 above) was partially completed at a total cash expenditure of $2,400,000.
5) During 2006, interest was paid in the amount of $160,000 on the long-term bonds issued for the parking garage project (see item 3 above).
Recently Asked Questions
- An IQ test is designed so that the mean is 100 and the standard deviation is 15 for the population of normal adults. Find the sample size necessary to estimate
- Discuss some of your experiences in caring for a patient from a different culture than your own. What measures did you take to ensure the information you
- How can an early childhood professional use self reflection to improve their skills and competencies in the early childhood settings