1) A generous alumnus donated $200,000 that can only be used for research on diabetes research. The full $200,000 was received in FY06.
2) During FY06, expenses of $100,000 were made in cash for diabetes research (See item 1 above.)
3) $4,000,000 in long-term bonds were issued to construct a new parking garage on campus.
4) During FY06, the parking garage (see item 3 above) was partially completed at a total cash expenditure of $2,400,000.
5) During 2006, interest was paid in the amount of $160,000 on the long-term bonds issued for the parking garage project (see item 3 above).
Recently Asked Questions
- Would like an explanation for this one that I still do not understand. Thank You
- Which word means the same as monophthongization? diphthong simplification vocalization vowel reduction vowel epenthesis
- A 1 cm 2 strip of Copper strip (brown and shiny) is placed in a test tube with a solution of AgNO 3 (colorless) and let stand for an hour. When the