1. Compute CollegePak's break-even point in sales dollars for the year.
2. Compute the number of sales units required to earn a net income of $180,000 during the year.
3. CollegePak's variable manufacturing costs are expected to increase by 10 percent in the coming year. Compute the firm's break-even point in sales dollars for the coming year.
4. If the CollegePak's variable manufacturing costs do increase by 10 percent, compute the selling price that would yield the same contribution-margin ratio in the coming year.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi, I want a good Book in Database design Book, or please recommended me with good site which I could search on it. Thanks,
- Wolf Manufacturing expects the following overhead costs in the current year: Indirect material$45,000Indirect labor55,000Depreciation of machinery160,000Repair
- Please help checking the error and correct it. Many thanks. (Int) x^2/sqrtx^2+1 dx dx