2. Purchased a building for $55,000, equipment for $20,000, and three acres of land for $21,000; paid $15,000 in cash and signed a note for the balance, which is due to be paid in 15 years.
3. One stockholder reported to the company that 1,000 shares of her Scott's stock had been sold and transferred to another stockholder for $5,000 cash.
4. Purchased supplies for $2,000 on account with Net 30 Day terms.
5. Sold one acre of land for $7,000 to a third party, issuing a 9-month note on the sale.
1. Was Scott Company organized as a partnership or corporation? Explain the basis for your answer.
2. To develop a quick assessment of the economic effects of these transactions on Scott Company, you have decided to complete the spreadsheet that follows
Recently Asked Questions
- Textbook: Analyzing English Grammar 7th Edition by Thomas P. Klammer, Muriel R. Schulz, and Angela Della Volpe Page 95 Exercise "Subclasses" #1-8
- Expenses in an income statement prepared under International Financial Reporting Standards :
- Which of the following is not a measurement issue in accounting ?