2. Purchased a building for $55,000, equipment for $20,000, and three acres of land for $21,000; paid $15,000 in cash and signed a note for the balance, which is due to be paid in 15 years.
3. One stockholder reported to the company that 1,000 shares of her Scott's stock had been sold and transferred to another stockholder for $5,000 cash.
4. Purchased supplies for $2,000 on account with Net 30 Day terms.
5. Sold one acre of land for $7,000 to a third party, issuing a 9-month note on the sale.
1. Was Scott Company organized as a partnership or corporation? Explain the basis for your answer.
2. To develop a quick assessment of the economic effects of these transactions on Scott Company, you have decided to complete the spreadsheet that follows
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the probability that one or more of the selected companies are located in the Silicon Valley .
- Suppose that an instructor gives an exam . This instructor wants to give those students in the top 2.5 % an A on this exam . What will the cutoff be for an A ,
- What is the difference between a clique and a crowd ?