The book value of the accounts receivable is $720,000, the RF factor at a 5% risk of incorrect acceptance is 3.0, and sample size is 90. The incremental change in reliability factors for the first four misstatements are 1.75, 1.55, 1.46, and 1.40.
1. Calculate basic precision and the total projected misstatement.
2. Determine the incremental allowance for sampling risk and the upper misstatement limit.
3. State the quantitative conclusion that can be drawn from the sample assuming tolerable misstatement is $30,000.
Recently Asked Questions
- A good sample of benzoic acid melts at 121-122 degrees Celsius. However, a student had a sample that melted over a range, 105-115 degrees Celsius. What did the
- what does capital accumulation in the solow model come from?
- Aristotle: Know the context of Aristotle’s life Know his basic philosophical assumptions What book is regarded as his primary work of political philosophy?