The book value of the accounts receivable is $720,000, the RF factor at a 5% risk of incorrect acceptance is 3.0, and sample size is 90. The incremental change in reliability factors for the first four misstatements are 1.75, 1.55, 1.46, and 1.40.
1. Calculate basic precision and the total projected misstatement.
2. Determine the incremental allowance for sampling risk and the upper misstatement limit.
3. State the quantitative conclusion that can be drawn from the sample assuming tolerable misstatement is $30,000.
Recently Asked Questions
- Indicate the anesthestic , which used intravenously: a) Propofol b) Halothane c) Desflurane d) Nitrous oxide
- Please show me how to solve number 10 using number 5 to do it! I got stuck on this one. Thank you!
- A small increase in the demand for lobster due to changes in consumer tastes , accompanied by a much larger decrease in the supply of lobster as a result of