The book value of the accounts receivable is $720,000, the RF factor at a 5% risk of incorrect acceptance is 3.0, and sample size is 90. The incremental change in reliability factors for the first four misstatements are 1.75, 1.55, 1.46, and 1.40.
1. Calculate basic precision and the total projected misstatement.
2. Determine the incremental allowance for sampling risk and the upper misstatement limit.
3. State the quantitative conclusion that can be drawn from the sample assuming tolerable misstatement is $30,000.
Recently Asked Questions
- Respiration occurs when an animal reacts glucose (C6H12O6) and oxygen to form carbon dioxide and water shown in the UNBALANCED reaction below. If one candy
- Explain, using a graph, how it could be possible to lower labor in- come taxes on someone and make them better off without reducing tax revenue collected.
- If the center atom has three groups of electrons around it, what type of electron geometry is present? A. linear B. trigonal bipyramidal C. trigonal planar D.