1) What is JetBlue strategy for success in the marketplace? Doe the company rely primarily on a customer intimacy, operational excellence, or product leadership customer value proposition? What evidence supports your conclusion.
2) What business risks does JetBlue face that may threaten its ability to satisfy stockholder expectations? What are some examples of control activities that the company could use to reduce these risks?
3) How can the concept of unit level activities be applied to an airline? More specifically, what are 2 examples of unit level activites for JetBlue? What steps has JetBlue take to manage these unit level activities more efficiently.
4) How can the concept of batch level activities be applied to an airline? More specifically, what are 2 examples of batch level activites for JetBlue? What steps has JetBlue take to manage these batch level activities more efficiently.
5) What is one example of a customer level activity and an organization sustaining activity for JetBlue?
6) Give an example of a transaction driver and a duration driver that could be used to assign fuel costs to a particular flight departure. Which of the two activity measures would be more accurate and why?
Recently Asked Questions
- I am working Valley Memorial Hospital Ch 12 numbers 3 & 4. Is there any help that you can give me?
- Would you say that as individuals we have total control over the information we post on Social Media? If yes, discuss why or If no, discuss why
- Use the following econometric model and results to answer these questions. Independent