Performed services for patients who had dental plan insurance. At January 31, $875 of such services was earned but not yet recorded.
Utility expenses incurred but not paid prior to January 31 totaled $520.
Purchased dental equipment on January 1 for $80,000, paying $20,000 in cash and signing a $60,000, 3-year note payable. The equipment depreciates $400 per month. Interest is $500 per month.
Purchased a one-year malpractice insurance policy on January 1 for $12,000.
Purchased $1,600 of dental supplies. On January 31, determined that $400 of supplies were on hand.
Prepare the adjusting entries on January 31.
Date Description/Account Debit Credit
1. Jan.31 Accounts Receivable 875
Service Revenue 875
2. Jan. 31 Utilities Expense 520
Utilities Payable 520
3. Jan. 31 Depreciation Expense 400
Accum. Deprec.-Dental Equipment 400
(To record depreciation.)
Jan. 31 Interest Expense 500
Interest Payable 500
4. Jan. 31 Insurance Expense
5. Jan. 31 Supplies Expense
How do i do this stuff
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ENMT Quiz. Additional comments: "Choose from the list of possible
- Find the monthly payments and estimate the remaining balance. Assume interest is on the unpaid balance. Twenty-year mortgage for $210,000 at 3.7%; remaining
- I worked on this one for a while could not get the answer. Please help me! Jenks Co. takes a full year's depreciation expense in the year of an asset's