The Bandeiras Company, a merchandising firm, has budgeted its activity for December according to the following information:
- Sales at $560,000, all for cash.
- Merchandise inventory on November 30 was $303,000.
- Budgeted depreciation for December is $38,000.
- The cash balance at December 1 was $30,000.
- Selling and administrative expenses are budgeted at $60,000 for December and are paid in cash.
- The planned merchandise inventory on December 31 is $268,000.
- The invoice cost for merchandise purchases represents 70% of the sales price. All purchases are paid for
The budgeted cash disbursements for December are:
Recently Asked Questions
- The current ratio measures __________. 1- a company's ability to sell its long-term assets 2- a company's ability to pay current liabilities from its total
- REVISION QUESTIONS TOPIC 1: Purchasing: a) Explain the objectives of a modern day purchasing function in an organization b) Discuss ways
- how to calculate the the access fees of two part tariffs. for example mc=5, fixed cost=0, TC=5Q