1. The company is granted a charter that authorizes issuance of 15,000 shares of $100 par value preferred stock and 40,000 shares of no-par common stock.
2. 8,000 shares of common stock are issued to the founders of the corporation for land valued by the board of directors at $300,000. The board establishes a stated value of $5 a share for the common stock.
Recently Asked Questions
- BOS 3640 Unit @ Question 1WWhat labels, markings and placards are required by the DOT to transport Oxygen, Cholrine , and Phoshhorous by train. Need 75 words
- Solve -11 cos^2 (x) - 10 sin (x) = -10 for x on [0,2pi). Give your solution in radians, rounded to 3 decimal places.
- The following assignment should be answered thoroughly. The level of writing should reflect the graduate level and the content should reflect a solid