1. The company is granted a charter that authorizes issuance of 15,000 shares of $100 par value preferred stock and 40,000 shares of no-par common stock.
2. 8,000 shares of common stock are issued to the founders of the corporation for land valued by the board of directors at $300,000. The board establishes a stated value of $5 a share for the common stock.
Recently Asked Questions
- All trucks traveling on Interstate 40 between Albuquerque and Amarillo are required to stop at a weigh station. Trucks arrive at the weigh station at a rate of
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Dell Questions.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Problem_Set_6.