1. The company is granted a charter that authorizes issuance of 15,000 shares of $100 par value preferred stock and 40,000 shares of no-par common stock.
2. 8,000 shares of common stock are issued to the founders of the corporation for land valued by the board of directors at $300,000. The board establishes a stated value of $5 a share for the common stock.
This question was asked on Mar 22, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the statements is correct 1. The typical. R2 for a stock is abiut 0.6 and typical r2 for portillo is about 0.6 . 2. The typical R2 for a stock is
- What are the challenges that organizations face in developing potential?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from FINAL EXAM 1. Additional comments: "Easy question : From first normal