Sundry Debtors 2,05,000
Provision for Doubtful Debts 10,000
Provision for Discount on Debtors 1,800
Bad Debts 3,000
1) Additional Bad Debts required Rs.4,000
2) Additional Discount allowed to Debtors Rs.1,000
3) Maintain a provision for bad debts @ 10% on debtors
4) Maintain a provision for discount @ 2% on debtors
Required: Pass the necessary journal entries and show the relevant accounts including final accounts.
Recently Asked Questions
- The regression model can be used to
- Which of the following is not a requirement of electing the special use valuation of property pursuant to I . R . C . Section 2032A ?
- The most common hybrid system that is provided by a foundation for subsequent developments in PKI is known as _______________________ .