Ingham County collects, in addition to its own taxes, taxes for other units. Tax levied for 2011 were as follows:
Collections from the 2011 levies amounted to $3,550,000 and were distributed in proportion to the original levies, less a 1% collection fee charged Mason City and the Mason School District. Collection fees are remitted to the Ingham County General Fund.
1) Record the tax levies in the Ingham County Tax Agency Fund.
2) Record the collection from the 2011 tax levies in the Ingham County Tax Agency Fund and the specific liabilities owed each fund and unit (Round all amounts to the nearest whole dollar.)
3) Record in the Ingham County Tax Agency Fund the transfer of collected taxes to each fund and unit.
Recently Asked Questions
- Where does most of the world's volcanic activity occur?
- What is the simplest way of solving this circuit? I know how to solve the circuit by considering every possibility of diode state, but it takes too long. Is it
- liberty PRTH 173-DO1 Explain how the writer description Isaac in Genesis 27. and how does this description of Isaac guides the reader to make conclusions about