Ingham County collects, in addition to its own taxes, taxes for other units. Tax levied for 2011 were as follows:
Collections from the 2011 levies amounted to $3,550,000 and were distributed in proportion to the original levies, less a 1% collection fee charged Mason City and the Mason School District. Collection fees are remitted to the Ingham County General Fund.
1) Record the tax levies in the Ingham County Tax Agency Fund.
2) Record the collection from the 2011 tax levies in the Ingham County Tax Agency Fund and the specific liabilities owed each fund and unit (Round all amounts to the nearest whole dollar.)
3) Record in the Ingham County Tax Agency Fund the transfer of collected taxes to each fund and unit.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help on number one please asap before 1:00!!!!!!!!
- Roach Motors has a monopoly on used cars in Enigma, Ohio. By installing secret microphones in the showroom, the friendly salespersons at Roach are able to
- The accompanying diagram shows four chromosomes in an individual who carries a translocation. Chromosomes 1 and 2 are structurally normal copies of two