• Of the several regulatory bodies, which has the most effect on companies? Why? Do both public and nonpublic or not-for-profit organizations comply with the regulations of all regulatory bodies? Why or why not? Are there gray areas? How do companies assure compliance with regulations? How does your company comply? Any thoughts on how to streamline the regulatory process over accounting and finance?
• What are some internal controls related to cash? Why is control over cash important? What are the pros and cons of segregation of duties over cash? Why is a bank reconciliation considered an internal control over cash? How does it provide control? What control violations might the bank reconciliation highlight?
• What is an example of a potentially unethical accounting situation? Why is the situation unethical? What is meant by the statement, “You cannot teach ethics”? How do ethics affect the financial results of a company?
Recently Asked Questions
- give relevant examples for the four approaches used in job design 1- M echanistic approach 2- Motivational approach 3- Biological approach 4-Perceptual-motor
- Hello, I am really nervous about my final exam for m g t 4 9 8. Please, anybody got any study guides or any help you can lend me. It would be awesome. Thank you
- The price where quantity supplied equals quantity demanded is called the