b). What are your estimates for ROA in 1983? (Assuming 40% tax). How does the company do in 1983?
Assume the price and cost components did not change between the years 1983 and 1985.
2. Take the approach to the allocation of costs for manufacturing, sales and delivery costs, what your estimated income and earnings stove oven to year 1985?
3. What is your estimate for the 1986 financial statements only if the oven is sold (30,000 units)?
4. How much the price, on average, for delivery in the core areas and stove burner shipments outside the core area?
5. How much the price, on average, to generate sales orders on the stove and oven in the core areas outside the core area?
6. How big is the order (number of units) required for the oven outside the core area in order to get lucky? For stoves?
7th. What is your advice to Tim Morrissey? Describe in specific and show your support analysis
Recently Asked Questions
- How to write a Python program to mine the frequent itemset in that database with following methodologies (min sup = 150), respectively: Frequent itemset mining
- What are limitations of jawed chucks, and which workholders can be an alternative?
- The skewness and kurtosis parameters are generally thought to represent the following characteristics of the population cdf, respectively, the center and