3-44 Sales mix, three products. The Ronowski company has three product lines of belts-a, b, and c- with contribution margins pf $3,$2,and $1, respectively. The presidnt foresees sales of 200,000 units in the coming period, consisting of 20,000 units of A, 100,000 units of B, and 80,000 units of C. The company's FC is $255,000.
1. What is the company's breakeven point in units, assuming that the given sales mix is maintained?
2. If the sales mix is maintained, what is the total contribution margin when 200,000 units are sold?What is the operating income?
3. What would operating income be if if 20,000 units of A, 80,000 units of B, and 100,000 units of C were sold? What is new breakeven point in units if these relationships persist in the next period
Recently Asked Questions
- Explain the difference between the three paradigms: human needs, interactive, and unitary process.
- Can u answer my assignment please, badly need help. Its about partnership. Answer direction a-f. The following is the adjusted trial balance of Hyper Mart as
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Stock and Bond Valuation.docx.