a. Bill but not Tad.
b. Tad but not Bill.
c. Bill and Tad.
d. neither Bill nor Tad.
23. City Investment Company signs a check payable to Downtown Lenders, Inc., to buy a promissory note executed by Eagle Corporation. This check
a. does not constitute sufficient consideration for HDC status.
b. does not satisfy the value requirement for HDC status.
c. satisfies the consideration requirement for HDC status.
d. satisfies the value requirement for HDC status.
24. Adam buys a time instrument from Britney the day after its express due date. Adam is on notice that the instrument
a. has been dishonored.
b. is no longer negotiable.
c. is overdue.
d. is payable immediately.
Recently Asked Questions
- Among the four political parties listed below, which one was the last to be formed ? (a) The Indian National Congress (b) The Republican Party in the U.S.A (c)
- "Revolving door" laws prohibit public officials from lobbying activities for one year after they leave office. Do you think one year is a sufficient period of
- Misunderstanding refers to those types of disputes which occur when clauses of the labour contract are understood differently by the management (employers) on