1. standard hours allowed for the output of a period differ from the denominator level of activity.
2. actual hours differ from the denominator level of activity.
3. standard hours allowed for the output of a period differ from the actual hours during the period.
4. actual fixed overhead costs incurred during a period differ from budgeted fixed overhead costs as a contained in the flexible budget.
Recently Asked Questions
- Base your answer to the question below on the passage below and on your knowledge of social studies. "[The registrar] brought a big old book out there, and he
- In cool environments, the absence of ______ precludes algae from performing photosynthesis, rendering it unable to produce energy.
- The receipt of cash from customers in payment of their accounts would be recorded by a: A. . debit to cash; credit to accounts receivable B. . debit to