The following additional facts pertain to the transaction:
• The Footwear Division qualifies as a component of the entity according to GAAP regarding discontinued operations.
• The book value of Footwear's assets totaled $48 million on the date of the sale.
• Footwear's operating income was a pre-tax loss of $10 million in 2011.
• Foxtrot's income tax rate is 40%.
In the 2011 income statement for Foxtrot Co., it would report income from discontinued operations of:
a. $9.2 million. b. $13.2 million. c. $22 million. d. $26 million.
Recently Asked Questions
- What causes a child, who is homozygous for hemoglobin S, to bed wet at night? What other organ problems could they have this young?
- in a five card poker hand what is the probability of being dealt exactly one six and no picture cards?
- In this excerpt, Hawthorne includes details about the crowd and its reaction to both Hester and the magistrates overseeing this event. Explain how this detail