The following additional facts pertain to the transaction:
• The Footwear Division qualifies as a component of the entity according to GAAP regarding discontinued operations.
• The book value of Footwear's assets totaled $48 million on the date of the sale.
• Footwear's operating income was a pre-tax loss of $10 million in 2011.
• Foxtrot's income tax rate is 40%.
In the 2011 income statement for Foxtrot Co., it would report income from discontinued operations of:
a. $9.2 million. b. $13.2 million. c. $22 million. d. $26 million.
Recently Asked Questions
- Calculate the frequency of UV radiation with a wavelength of 250 nm. [give 3 sig figs]
- You have been tracking a population of birds in the jungle and over several generations observed the following genotype frequencies for a given locus, B : 12%
- A vertical dock gate 2 meter wide remains in position due to horizontal force of water on one side. The gate weights 800 Kg and just starts sliding down when