The following additional facts pertain to the transaction:
• The Footwear Division qualifies as a component of the entity according to GAAP regarding discontinued operations.
• The book value of Footwear's assets totaled $48 million on the date of the sale.
• Footwear's operating income was a pre-tax loss of $10 million in 2011.
• Foxtrot's income tax rate is 40%.
In the 2011 income statement for Foxtrot Co., it would report income from discontinued operations of:
a. $9.2 million. b. $13.2 million. c. $22 million. d. $26 million.
This question was asked on Feb 25, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- 026 The following table gives information on the amount of suar ( in grams) and the calorie count in one serving please see attached
- The following units are available for sale during the year January 1 beginning inventory 10 units at $18 each April 3 purchase 30 units at $20 each August 31
- Ann wants to buy an office building which costs $2,000,000. She obtains a 30 year fully amortizing fixed rate mortgage with 80% LTV, an annual interest rate of