1. Why is cost accumulation simpler in a process costing system than it is in a job-order costing system?
Why aren't actual overhead costs traced to jobs just as direct materials and direct labor costs are traced to jobs?
2. Why do companies use a predetermined overhead rate rather than actual overhead costs to apply overhead to jobs?
Would a company ever use both type of systems?
Your thoughts? Anyone?
Recently Asked Questions
- Question 21 If the Fed sells government bonds, this will A. Increase the demand for money. B. Decrease the demand for money. C. Increase the supply of money.
- Name: Directions: The following software may be used: Excel->Data Analysis Excel QM PhStat Please make sure to insert your answers, including any charts,
- simple questions needed to answered !!! Question 1 According to economic theory, scarcity forces us to A. be sad. B. leave people in poverty. C. make