1. Why is cost accumulation simpler in a process costing system than it is in a job-order costing system?
Why aren't actual overhead costs traced to jobs just as direct materials and direct labor costs are traced to jobs?
2. Why do companies use a predetermined overhead rate rather than actual overhead costs to apply overhead to jobs?
Would a company ever use both type of systems?
Your thoughts? Anyone?
Recently Asked Questions
- A 7.0 kg bowling ball moves at 2.20 m/s. How fast must a 3.00 g Ping-Pong ball move so that the two balls have the same kinetic energy? _____ m/s Find the
- 0321839455.pdf Which of the following sequences correctly represents the flow of electrons during photosynthesis? a. NADPH -> O2 -> CO2 b. H2O -> NADPH ->
- Name three major trade-offs in process selection? Explain the major trade-offs.