1. Why is cost accumulation simpler in a process costing system than it is in a job-order costing system?
Why aren't actual overhead costs traced to jobs just as direct materials and direct labor costs are traced to jobs?
2. Why do companies use a predetermined overhead rate rather than actual overhead costs to apply overhead to jobs?
Would a company ever use both type of systems?
Your thoughts? Anyone?
Recently Asked Questions
- ONLY TAKE QUESTION IF YOU CAN ANSWER IN 2 HOURS. ANSWERS MUST BE ORIGINAL. Please answer the following question for the Ruths Hospitality group 10-k (see
- Microeconomics In The News: If you bought any good or service this week, you have already participated in the market system that operates by demand and supply.
- Assignment 1 You work for the Berea Amalgamated Products Company that produces coloring books, velvet paintings and other fine arts. You are proposing a new