1. Why is cost accumulation simpler in a process costing system than it is in a job-order costing system?
Why aren't actual overhead costs traced to jobs just as direct materials and direct labor costs are traced to jobs?
2. Why do companies use a predetermined overhead rate rather than actual overhead costs to apply overhead to jobs?
Would a company ever use both type of systems?
Your thoughts? Anyone?
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between a material breach of contract and a nonmaterial breach of contract? What are some examples of legal and equitable remedies
- I need this ASAP! Define Java and HTML5. Why are they important?
- Could somebody write these 3 functions using C++? I am stuck in the last one, but I will like to see if I might have done something wrong in the previous ones.