1. Why is cost accumulation simpler in a process costing system than it is in a job-order costing system?
Why aren't actual overhead costs traced to jobs just as direct materials and direct labor costs are traced to jobs?
2. Why do companies use a predetermined overhead rate rather than actual overhead costs to apply overhead to jobs?
Would a company ever use both type of systems?
Your thoughts? Anyone?
Recently Asked Questions
- The type of training that seeks to foster an appreciation for the host country's culture is called: A. cultural training. B. technical training. C. language
- Can anyone help me with this question, thank you so much.
- The rise of _____ has added an additional and difficult dimension to the problem of spouse adjustment. A. dual-career families B. formal training C. cultural