1. Issued 10,000 shares of common stock for $15,000 cash.
2. Purchased land for $12,000, signing a note payable for the full amount.
3. Purchased office equipment for $1,200 cash.
4. Received cash of $14,000 for services provided to customers during the month.
5. Purchased $300 of office supplies on account.
6. Paid employees $10,000 for their first month's salaries.
What was the balance of Gotebo's Cash account following these six transactions?
What was the total amount of Gotebo's liabilities following these six transactions?
Recently Asked Questions
- Given a normal distribution with μ= 50 and σ= 5 , and given you select a sample of n=100, complete parts (a) through (d). d. There is a 40
- Are special handsets required in order to use VoIP at home? Why or why not?
- The consumer demand equation for tissues is given by q = ( 93 − p ) 2 , where p is the price per case of tissues and q is the demand in