Common stock, par $10, authorized 100,000 shares, issued 10,000 shares $100,000
Capital in excess of par value 50,000
Retained earnings 160,000
During the year, 2011, the accounts showed the following summarized transactions (assume they occurred in the order given):
(1) Issued a 10% stock dividend; 1,000 shares issued when the market price was $12.
(2) Purchased treasury stock (200 shares at $11).
(3) Declared and paid a cash dividend of $19,800.
(4) Net income, $30,000.
Requirement: You must provide all supportive computations in order to receive full credit.
Prepare, in good form, the stockholder’s equity section of Gibbons Corporation for 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- Trying to figure out how to start this... What is the mole ratio of sodium acetate to acetic acid in a buffer with a pH of 5.75? (Ka of acetic acid = 1.8 ×
- How can I find the number of signals corresponded to CH, CH2 and CH3 and the carbon atom and chemical shift range that is most deshielded??
- I need some help with this problem; the problem asks about different amounts of ml of acid being added, but as long as I can do one, I can do rest on my own. A