The FASB paragraph 810-10-45-16 states:"The noncontrolling interest shall be reported in the consolidated statement of financial poistion within equity. seprately from the parent's equity. That amount shall be clearly identified and labeled, for example, as noncontrolling interest in subsidiaries." However, prior to issuing this current reporting requirement, the FASB considered several alternatives display formats for the noncontrolling interest. Access the precodification standard, FASB 160, "Noncontrolling Interest in Consolidated Financial Statement" at www.fasb.org to answer the following:
1. what alternative financial statement display formats did the FASB consider for the noncontrolling interest?
2. What criteria did the FASB use to evaluate the desirability of each alternative?
3. In what specific ways did FASB Concept Statement 6 effect the FASB's evaluation of these alternatives?
Th word limit should be between 250-450.
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- Following the invasion of Germany during WW1, which American President helped feed the population of Belgium?
- THIS IS A LINK TO A PAPER IN QUANTUM CHEMISTRY https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9jZrqqDFBKTb2cwdnhiVFZHc28 PLEASE ANSWER IN AS MUCH DETAILS AS YOU
- In the view of aid opponents such as Dambisa Moyo, the problem with aid is that it enables political leaders in developing countries to "abdicate their