Raph Benke wants to make eight equal semiannual withdrawals os $8,000 from a fund that will earn interest at 11% compound semiannually
How much would Benke have invest on
1. janaury 1,2007 if the first withdrawals is made on july 01,2007
2. July 01,2007 if the first withdrawls is made on july1,2007
3. january 1,2007 if the first withdrawals is made on january 01,2010
Recently Asked Questions
- 4. Six identical resistors are connected in series with a battery. The number of joules per second supplied by the battery is then determined. If a seventh
- If you were studying suicide in your hometown would you rely more on a qualitative approach or a quantitative approach? Why?
- How would you defend the need for careful problem definition as a first step in problem solving?