1. Prepare a journal entry for each transaction in October.
2. Prepare an unadjusted trial balance as of October, 31 199.
3. Journalize any necessary adjusting entries for October.
4. Prepare an adjusted trial balance as of October, 31 1999.
5. Prepare a multiple-set income statement for the month ended October 31, 1999.
6. Prepare a statement of retained earnings for the month ended October 31, 1999.
7. Prepare a classified balance sheet as of October 31, 1999.
8. Assuming that October 31 is the company’s fiscal year-end, journalize the necessary closing entries.
Dear Student Please find... View the full answer