accounts payable of $2,000; and an increase in current notes receivable of $3,000. Net cash flows from
operating activities under the indirect method is
2. Patty's Baker has cost of goods sold for the years 2011, 2010, and 2009, respectively, of $28,600,
$26,900, and $25,600. If 2009 is the base year, the trend percentage for 2011 is
3. Birch issued 200 shares of $12 par common stock in exchange for a piece of equipment with a current
market value of $3,000. Which of the following is not part of the journal entry for this transaction?
A. Debiting Equipment for $3,000
B. Crediting Common Stock for $2,400
C. Crediting Common Stock for $3,000
D. Crediting Paid-in Capital in Excess of Par—Common for $600
4. What is the rate of return on common stockholders' equity if sales are $100,000, net income is $22,700,
and average common stockholders' equity is $86,000?
C. The rate of return can't be determined from the information given.
5. Rick Company's net sales decreased from $90,000 in year 1 to $45,000 in year 2, and its cost of goods
sold decreased from $30,000 in year 1 to $20,000 in year 2. Vertical analysis based on sales would show
which decreases in cost of goods sold for the two periods (rounded to the nearest tenth of a percent)?
A. 33.3% and 44.4%
B. 44.4% and 33.3%
C. 300% and 225%
D. 225% and 300%
6. ryan industries has an idustry turnover of 112 days an accounts payable turnover of 73 days and an accounts receivable turnover of 82 days. Ryan's cash conversion cycle is :
A. 9 days
B. 103 days
C. 43 days
D. 121 days
Recently Asked Questions
- *****Your response to these essay questions must be one or more pages per question. Format your responses using single space with font size of 10 or 11. Make
- Ayuda con trabajo de dos partes!!!! I. Funciones Exponenciales y Logarítmicas - Escoge de 10 preguntas II. Tiempo, Dinero y Polinomios. - 5 preguntas Adjunto
- I need someone to this questions for me. Thanks in advance.