This is a continuation of a problem. The first section was answered by a tutor on Course Hero, the spreadsheet solution is attached. Can you please help with the second portion?
2. Referring to the values in (1), prepare the following schedules using columns for the years 2011
• Acme’s equity in PHC earnings with rows showing these:
• Acme’s share of PHC reported income.
• Amortization expense.
• Acme’s equity in PHC earnings.
• Acme’s Investment in PHC balance with rows showing the following:
• Beginning balance.
• Equity earnings.
• Ending balance.
• Return on beginning investment balance _ Equity earnings/Beginning investment balance in each
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer