continuity of income.
principal activities of the reporting entity.
consistency of income stream.
reliability of measurements.
2. (TCO 5) On August 1, 2011, Rocket Retailers adopted a plan to discontinue its catalog sales division, which qualifies as a separate component of the business, according to GAAP regarding discontinued operations. The disposal of the division was expected to be concluded by June 30, 2012. On January 31, 2012, Rocket's fiscal year-end, the following information relative to the discontinued division was accumulated:
In its income statement for the year ended January 31, 2012, Rocket would report a before-tax loss on discontinued operations of:
(Points : 4)
3. (TCO 5) Changes in accounting estimates are reported: (Points : 4)
currently and prospectively.
retroactively and currently.
retroactively, currently, and prospectively.
by restating prior years.
4. (TCO 5) Cash flows from financing activities include: (Points : 4)
5. (TCO 5) Review Rowdy's Restaurants cash flow (in millions):
Rowdy's would report net cash inflows (outflows) from financing activities in the amount of:
(Points : 4)
This question was asked on Sep 19, 2012 and answered on Sep 19, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- Round the answer to the following problem to the correct number of significant figures. (14.0186 ? 0.00458) + (15.0032 ? 0.99542) = 14.99869 a. 15.0 b. 15.00
- Case Study 1 C.M. is an 89-year-old female who presents with her daughter to the provider’s office. The daughter is concerned because her mother has not
- Can you please explain why the ground speed comes out to 137.15. I understand the other part of the problem?