continuity of income.
principal activities of the reporting entity.
consistency of income stream.
reliability of measurements.
2. (TCO 5) On August 1, 2011, Rocket Retailers adopted a plan to discontinue its catalog sales division, which qualifies as a separate component of the business, according to GAAP regarding discontinued operations. The disposal of the division was expected to be concluded by June 30, 2012. On January 31, 2012, Rocket's fiscal year-end, the following information relative to the discontinued division was accumulated:
In its income statement for the year ended January 31, 2012, Rocket would report a before-tax loss on discontinued operations of:
(Points : 4)
3. (TCO 5) Changes in accounting estimates are reported: (Points : 4)
currently and prospectively.
retroactively and currently.
retroactively, currently, and prospectively.
by restating prior years.
4. (TCO 5) Cash flows from financing activities include: (Points : 4)
5. (TCO 5) Review Rowdy's Restaurants cash flow (in millions):
Rowdy's would report net cash inflows (outflows) from financing activities in the amount of:
(Points : 4)
Recently Asked Questions
- According to figure 1.2 intra European Union trade accounts for a huge proportion of EU trade . What factors might account for this fact ?
- Hi, Please I want help to Get a Good Answer for this Project. Project Description: ToolsCorp Corporation is a fictitious company that does exist anywhere. For
- This is a Microeconomics Assignment. There is a graphing part and a written part. Please keep the written part compact and not too long.