continuity of income.
principal activities of the reporting entity.
consistency of income stream.
reliability of measurements.
2. (TCO 5) On August 1, 2011, Rocket Retailers adopted a plan to discontinue its catalog sales division, which qualifies as a separate component of the business, according to GAAP regarding discontinued operations. The disposal of the division was expected to be concluded by June 30, 2012. On January 31, 2012, Rocket's fiscal year-end, the following information relative to the discontinued division was accumulated:
In its income statement for the year ended January 31, 2012, Rocket would report a before-tax loss on discontinued operations of:
(Points : 4)
3. (TCO 5) Changes in accounting estimates are reported: (Points : 4)
currently and prospectively.
retroactively and currently.
retroactively, currently, and prospectively.
by restating prior years.
4. (TCO 5) Cash flows from financing activities include: (Points : 4)
5. (TCO 5) Review Rowdy's Restaurants cash flow (in millions):
Rowdy's would report net cash inflows (outflows) from financing activities in the amount of:
(Points : 4)
Recently Asked Questions
- Who are the primary historical figures who have contributed to modern management, and what are their most important ideas?
- a) The distribution of marks obtained by 500 candidates in a particular exam is given below: Marks more than: 0 10 20 30 40 50 Number of candidates 500 460 400
- What have you learned about Romantic era (classical style) music? If you listened to some compositions, what did you listen to? Reactions, thoughts?