continuity of income.
principal activities of the reporting entity.
consistency of income stream.
reliability of measurements.
2. (TCO 5) On August 1, 2011, Rocket Retailers adopted a plan to discontinue its catalog sales division, which qualifies as a separate component of the business, according to GAAP regarding discontinued operations. The disposal of the division was expected to be concluded by June 30, 2012. On January 31, 2012, Rocket's fiscal year-end, the following information relative to the discontinued division was accumulated:
In its income statement for the year ended January 31, 2012, Rocket would report a before-tax loss on discontinued operations of:
(Points : 4)
3. (TCO 5) Changes in accounting estimates are reported: (Points : 4)
currently and prospectively.
retroactively and currently.
retroactively, currently, and prospectively.
by restating prior years.
4. (TCO 5) Cash flows from financing activities include: (Points : 4)
5. (TCO 5) Review Rowdy's Restaurants cash flow (in millions):
Rowdy's would report net cash inflows (outflows) from financing activities in the amount of:
(Points : 4)
Recently Asked Questions
- Which analytical procedures are most important in verifying notes payable? Which types of misstatements can the auditor uncover by the use of these tests? At
- Company has identified the following activities related to indirect production costs: ACTIVITY ACTIVITY COSTS COST DRIVERS Machine Setup $100,000 400 setup
- Go to YouTube. In the search box type in Secrets of the Mind. The video that displays will be the documentary that you will need to watch for this assignment.