6. The ALG Manufacturing Company has gathered the following information for the month of September:
• 6,000 units in the beginning Work-in-Process Inventory (75% complete as to materials, 1/3 complete with respect to the conversion costs)
• 60,000 units were started into production
• 50,000 units were completed and transferred to the next department
• The ending Work-in-Process Inventory is complete as to materials but only 3/8 complete with respect to conversion costs.
What are the equivalent units of production (EUP) for the conversion costs in the month of September assuming ALG uses weighted-average process costing?
What are the equivalent units of production for the conversion costs in the month of September assuming ALG uses first-in first-out (FIFO)?
Recently Asked Questions
- research and list four diverse groups within the community. for each group, list 5 facts about their origin, culture, religion, traditions or practices
- Effective 21st century leaders recognize the importance of both emotional intelligence (EQ) and cognitive intelligence (IQ) as driving forces in their ability
- You want to buy a new surfboard 10 years from now. You have $400 in the bank today. You can earn 4% on your savings. If the surfboard will cost $5,000, how