Week 10 Assignment should be in process: Assignment 4: Eastman Kodak
Due Week 10 and worth 360 points. Visit the Website of Eastman Kodak at http://www.kodak.com and review the most recent financial report.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page (not counting the cover page, abstract or reference list) paper in which you:
1. Evaluate the current financial condition of Eastman Kodak based on its most recent quarterly report, which can be located athttp://www.Kodak.com. Based on your evaluation, discuss the most significant “red flags” for its public accounting firm to consider.
2. Assume that you are the PricewaterhouseCoopers audit engagement partner and have assessed Kodak as a high-risk client. Explain the modification you would make to the audit engagement procedures to minimize any potential liability of the firm.
3. Create an argument to the Kodak shareholders that, despite the long relationship between Kodak and PricewaterhouseCoopers, the public accounting firm maintains its professional independence.
4. In audits of high-risk clients, determine which requirements in the AICPA’s Code of Professional conduct are most likely to be breached by the auditors. Provide your rationale.
5. Analyze the risk of financial fraud at Kodak and how it is most likely to be committed.
6. Based on your analysis of the financial fraud risk areas, discuss the internal controls that should be implemented.
7. Given Kodak filing for bankruptcy, discuss the fiduciary responsibility of the audit committee and board of directors.
Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment (None of which are the text or other course materials.).
Recently Asked Questions
- Enough food available to feed the entire world every day, this is not happening for various reasons. Look at the community in which you live. If food became
- 3.Open the "How Much is a Win Worth" document.Evaluate this graph (which is from the Spring 2018 Exponent).Give two criticisms of the graph.
- Please I need your help to resolve those problems .