Use the following codes to indicate how the cash flow effect, if any, of each transaction would be reported on a statement of cash flows if the operating activities section is prepared using the direct method.
a. Inflow from operating activity e. Inflow from financing activity
b. Outflow from operating activity f. Outflow from financing activity
c. Inflow from investing activity g. Noncash investing and financing activity
d. Outflow from investing activity h. Not reported on statement of cash flows
1. Purchased computer equipment for cash.
2. Issued preferred stock.
3. Paid employee salaries and wages.
4. Repaid a long-term bank loan.
5. Received payments from credit sales.
6. Issued common stock to acquire land and a building.
7. Declared cash dividends.
8. Paid the cash dividends declared in (g) above.
9. Recorded depreciation for the year.
10. Paid interest on bonds.
Hi I am enclosing the solution file. In case of any other requirement, please... View the full answer