Develop an essay to convince an audience, using persuasion as the rhetorical strategy. Begin your essay by completing the following steps:
• Select a topic. You may:
o Find an editorial with which you disagree and argue an opposing viewpoint.
o Choose a topic of current interest, such as: - A way to improve the economy.
- Cooperation of government officials in solving problems.
- Public policies such as "no smoking" or "leash and curb your pet."
- Child care or elder care.
- Use of social networks.
Using Microsoft Word, prepare a document that follows APA guidelines and includes:
• A thesis statement.
• The organization option that you've selected.
o Refer to page 249 in your textbook. (Doc. Provided)
o Choose an option for organization.
o Provide the information needed for each step of your selected organization option.
• A references page with three to five sources.
Develop the final draft of your persuasive essay. Use the editing and proofreading process to improve your writing.
Using Microsoft Word, your finished essay should follows APA guidelines and include:
• A title page
• Two to three double-spaced, typewritten pages featuring an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion, excluding the title page and the reference page.
• In-text citations.
• A reference page with three to five sources.
Can not get extension...
Recently Asked Questions
- Please show me how to solve number 10 using number 5 to do it! I got stuck on this one. Thank you!
- Under standard conditions , ATP can release for every molecule converted to ADP
- Glucose is converted into glucose 6-phosphate by hexokinase . Glucose 6-phosphate then serves as the substrate for the enzyme phosphoglucose isomerase , which