1. FASB statement 116 requires contributions to be recorded as revenue when the contribution is promised.
2. After the issuing of Statement 117, not-for-profit financial statements are relatively standardized across industries.
3. FASB statement 124 requires that investments in equity securities with readily determinable values be reported at fair market value.
4. The single audit requirements apply only to state and local governments. Private not-for-profits do not have to comply with these requirements, even if they receive federal grants.
This question was asked on Jan 19, 2013 and answered on Jan 21, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the major challenges and opportunities facing AM currently, and of these, which should be the focus of the research and development efforts over the
- Explain the effectiveness of fiscal and monetary policy in case of the classical and static model. Provide your answer with graphs, economics interpretation,
- Imagine you are working for a successful company that has spent time focusing strategically on its organizational behavior. Your company has started to gain