• Prior experience as a controller of a large corporation
• Previous work in a public accounting firm
• Prior experience as an internal auditor
• A member of a professional accounting/finance association
Select False statement about board of directors?
• Board members may not use corporate assets
• Board members may not profit from the company with or without permission of the entity
• Board members cannot compete directly with the entity
• Board members cannot be board members of a competing company statement is correct
Which statement is Correct?
o A foreign corporation is one organized in another country but does business in the US
o A foreign corporation is one organized in one state but does business in another state
o Any type of business entity doing business abroad is a foreign company
o None is correct
Which Business Entity gives priority to creditors in Dissolution
o All of the above
This question was asked on Jan 22, 2013 and answered on Jan 25, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- Seeking a tutor to teach me how to write a 4 page essay on the book 1984 by George Orwell.
- I need help on these questions for my microeconomics class
- Hi I need help with this question A soft drink bottler incurred the following factory utility cost: $3,911 for 850 cases bottled and $3,966 for 1,000 cases