Andy Hardy, SS# 063-74-8921, is a Grade 2 Machinist who earns $18 per hour. On Monday, June 10 through Wednesday, June 12, he worked four hours per day on each of Jobs AX20 and AX25. On Thursday, he worked six hours on Job AX25 and two hours on maintenance, while on Friday he worked four hours on AX25 and four hours on maintenance. His supervisor is Anne Smithers, who signs off on all labor time records on Saturday of the week just ended.
1. Prepare a labor time record (LTR 777) for Hardy for the week ended June 15, 2013. Enter a zero in the entry box if no time is to be recorded.
Record No: LTR 777
Employee Name: Andy Hardy
Employee No: 063-74--8921
Employee Classification: Grade 2 Machinist
Hourly Rate: $18
Job. No. Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Total
2. Compute the amounts of direct labor costs, by job, and indirect labor costs created by Hardy's work for the week.
Direct labor cost:
Job AX20 $
Job AX25 $
Indirect labor cost:
This question was asked on Jan 27, 2013 and answered on Jan 28, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the Rhetrorical Devices handout as the basis for this assisgnment. Identify five (5) songs in at least three different styles, (e.g., rock, jazz, C & W,
- Describe a project that you worked on, either personally or professionally, that was hampered by communication difficulties and interpersonal challenges.
- Legislative and Regulatory Actions for Healthcare Expenditures How might legislative and regulatory actions affect healthcare expenditures? It may come as no