1. Describe the tax ramifications of qualified and non-qualified employer contribution programs.
2. Describe the basic types of employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans.
3. Compare and contrast a 401(k) plan, Keogh, SEP, and traditional and Roth IRAs.
Qualified vs non-qualified employer contributions programs - 10pts
Types of employer-sponsored qualfied plans - 12 pts
401k, Keough, SEP, IRA and Roth IRA - 12 pts
Spelling / Grammar / Format - 3 pts
Required count - 900 - 1500 - 3 pts
Recently Asked Questions
- Blessing Corp . uses the sum-of-the-years ’ digits method to depreciate equipment purchased in January 2015 for P20,000 . The estimated residual value of the
- For which of the following situations you would expect to see a cash coverage and
- Using the percentage of receivables method for recording bad debts expense , estimated uncollectible accounts are $ 25,000 . If the balance of the Allowance