consider the following as part of your support:
• The company’s determination of whether the respective markets for the instruments were active or inactive.
• The valuation techniques (market approach, income approach or both) used by the company.
• The fair value hierarchy classification of each input to the fair value measurement and how that classification impacts the fair value hierarchy classification of the entire instrument.
Recently Asked Questions
- The demand curve for phoenix feathers shifts to the right . At the same time , the supply curve for phoenix feathers shifts to the left . When these two
- The market demand for wheat is Q = 100 - 2p + 1p b + 2Y . If the price of wheat , p , is $ 2 , and the price of barley , p b , is $ 3 , and income , Y , is $
- L & M group has a monopoly Chesterfield cigarettes . This is an example of (a) :