1. Get out the corporate annual report you selected in Exercise E 1.1. Find the two most current years on the statements of income and balance sheet (for example 2010, 2009).
Then do ratio analysis for two difference ratios discussed in Chapter 3, comparing year to year. Based on your ratio analysis, do you feel this company would be a wise investment?
2. * Pick one balance sheet account OR one income statement account discussed in your textbook and define it. Review the corporate annual report you selected in Exercise E 1.1. Does your selected corporate annual report statements of income and balance sheet show this account? If it does, what's your opinion of the company after reviewing the account.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following would result solely in a movement along the demand curve for a particular good ?
- The so-called ratchet effect refers to the characteristic in the economy where product prices , wages , and per-unit production cost are flexible when :
- Assume that (i) bauxite mined in North Queensland and ii bauxite mined in Russia are close substitutes* when used as inputs to aluminium production in the