1. The amount of evidence required will increase.
2. The amount of evidence required will decrease.
3. It is not possible to determine the effect that this will have on the amount of evidence required.
4. The amount of evidence required will be unchanged.
This question was asked on Jan 13, 2014 and answered on Jan 14, 2014.
Recently Asked Questions
- What would the speed of the wind be if a helicopter can fly 798mi with a tail wind in 3hr and a headwind in 7hrs?
- Develop a compiler/interpreter following the following grammar in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and 2017. Need to submit it by TUESDAY NIGHT 11:00 PM.
- Discussion Chapter Questions Ch. 9 2. Describe the concept of the hidden factory. How can realization that the hidden factory exits help managers?