reflect on what you have learned. Then prepare a list of your Top Five Financial Concepts to post on the Financial Accounting Concepts Discussion Board.
These concepts may be from any chapter in our text. You should write at least three complete sentences in standard English to explain each concept. You can state that you found the concept interesting or that you liked the concept. However, those statements will not count toward the three sentences that are required to explain each concept. Grammar and spelling count. here are the chapters i studied.
- 1 The Financial Statements
- 2 Transaction Analysis 53
- 3 Accrual Accounting & Income 113
- 4 Internal Control & Cash 192
- 5 Short-Term Investments & Receivables 245
- 6 Inventory & Cost of Goods Sold 300
- 7 Plant Assets, Natural Resources, & Intangibles 362
- 8 Long-Term Investments & the Time Value of Money 428
- 9 Liabilities 482
- 10 Stockholders’ Equity 550
- 11 Evaluating Performance: Earnings Quality, the Income Statement, & the Statement of Comprehensive Income 617
- 12 The Statement of Cash Flows 664
- 13 Financial Statement Analysis 739
Kindly find... View the full answer