- The field of accounting can be divided into two distinct, but sometimes overlapping categories. Describe the similarities and differences between the two categories and provide examples of the users of each type of data that are the result of the work in each category.
- please no copied material. No plagiarism
he field of accounting is divided into two categories:1) private accounting and 2)public accounting.Private accountants are... View the full answer
Financial accounting focuses on the preparation of financial statements for use by various parties including stockholders,... View the full answer
This question was asked on Jul 20, 2016 and answered on Jul 20, 2016.
Recently Asked Questions
- The earth receives more heat per unit surface area near the equator than at the poles. So, why doesn’t the tropical region get continuously hotter and the
- Top executive officers of Baird Company, a merchandising firm, are preparing the next year’s budget. The controller has provided everyone with the current
- You are a marketing intern in a hospitality or tourism organization of your choice in Toronto. The GM (General Manager), Mrs. Robinson, asks you to identify 2