· For each of your equation, write down five (5) points on the graph of each equation (you do not have to submit your graph. Draw the graph using paper/pencil or use online graphing calculators like Desmos Graphing Calculator (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to answer the question).
· For each of your equation, does the graph of each equation have any intercepts? If yes, what are they? If not, why not?
· State the domain for each of your equations. Write them in interval notation.
· State the range for each of your equations. Write them in interval notation.
· State whether each of the equations is a function or not giving your reasons for the answer.
· Select one of your graphs and assume it has been shifted three units upward and four units to the left. Discuss how this transformation affects the equation by rewriting the equation to incorporate those numbers.
· Incorporate the following four math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing. Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing the thought behind your math work.
o Vertical Line test
Recently Asked Questions
- p . 26 Infants raised in orphanages may not develop a positive and secure attachment to a caregiver in their first year of life . According to John Bowlby ,
- p . 16 Margaret spends a lot of time thinking about the choices she has made in her life and the events she has witnessed . However , she needs to pay more
- The output of Plan Risk Management is :