· For each of your equation, write down five (5) points on the graph of each equation (you do not have to submit your graph. Draw the graph using paper/pencil or use online graphing calculators like Desmos Graphing Calculator (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to answer the question).
· For each of your equation, does the graph of each equation have any intercepts? If yes, what are they? If not, why not?
· State the domain for each of your equations. Write them in interval notation.
· State the range for each of your equations. Write them in interval notation.
· State whether each of the equations is a function or not giving your reasons for the answer.
· Select one of your graphs and assume it has been shifted three units upward and four units to the left. Discuss how this transformation affects the equation by rewriting the equation to incorporate those numbers.
· Incorporate the following four math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing. Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing the thought behind your math work.
o Vertical Line test
Recently Asked Questions
- An increase in productivity will cause which of the following according to the price-setting behavior of firms ?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 17 Ratios, common-size statements, and trend percents.
- Which of the following is most likely to reduce the natural rate of unemployment ?