The concentration of a medication ( in milligram per liters) in a patient's blood as time passes is shown in the table below
- Make a scatter plot of this data on your calculator. Does this data follow a linear regression or a quadratic regression? how can you tell?
- What is the equation for your regression?
- Describe the correlation.
- What is the concentration of medicine in the blood after 1.75 hours?
Quadratic y = -74.829x 2 + 170.96x +... View the full answer
- where did you get 74.829x2 + 170.96x + 3.7657?
- Dec 02, 2018 at 10:26pm
- How did you get R2 = 0.9772
- Dec 02, 2018 at 10:38pm
- Those are directly from a calculator. It gives the A, B & C parameters (depending on your calculator model, but mine is y = A+Bx+Cx^2). Then R is also given, so you have to do R^2 to find 0.9772.
- Dec 03, 2018 at 3:56am