Question:Using the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra, complete the following:
- Determine how many, what type, and find the roots for f(x) = x4 + 21x2 − 100.
- Determine how many, what type, and find the roots for f(x) = x3 − 5x2 − 25x + 125
- Without plotting any points other than intercepts, draw a possible graph of the following polynomial:
- f(x) = (x + 8)3(x + 6)2(x + 2)(x − 1)3(x − 3)4(x − 6).
Recently Asked Questions
- Unscramble the words below to write comparisons of equality or any quality be sure to pay attention to number/gender agreement and make any necessary changes
- You are choosing between two projects. The cash flows for the projects are given in the following table ($ million): a. What are the IRRs of the
- Bombardier, the well-known Canadian company, is looking for 10 million euros to finance capital expenditures in France to supply rolling stock to the Paris