- Literary language vs. ordinary language: This is the difference between language you would use every day to communicate and language that is used in literature to convey more than one meaning, ambiguous meanings, or deeper meanings.
- Literary genres: poetry fiction, drama: These are the different types of literature which can often need a different approach to interpretation.
- Literary terms: These are the building blocks of interpretation. More information about them is also available here.
Recently Asked Questions
- Good Morning, my name is Robin, I have a question is theorem the same thing as theory?
- “When all is said and done, what’s remarkable about the Civil War is the prominence of issues other than slavery in the minds of those (northern and
- You are shown two nice, identical-looking pieces of clothing. You are told that one is made of cotton and the other of polyester (a textile derived from