- Literary language vs. ordinary language: This is the difference between language you would use every day to communicate and language that is used in literature to convey more than one meaning, ambiguous meanings, or deeper meanings.
- Literary genres: poetry fiction, drama: These are the different types of literature which can often need a different approach to interpretation.
- Literary terms: These are the building blocks of interpretation. More information about them is also available here.
Recently Asked Questions
- What was Berko’s famous “wug” study. What made it impressive in its findings?
- Income Computation for a Manufacturing Firm The following data relate to GenMet, a U.S. based consumer goods manufacturing firm, for the fiscal year ending
- Hello, I need help connecting my Access DB to Visio Professional 2010 so I can reverse engineer the DB to yield an ERD diagram.