- What types of blood donations are possible to give?
- What are some of the regulations, concerns and complications to giving blood?
- What are the blood donations used for?
- What are some of the possible complications and dangers to receiving a blood donation? Who is at danger with blood donation shortages?
- How can organizations, such as the American Red Cross, increase blood donations to meet and match blood donation recipient needs?
- Should the FDA loosen restrictions on who can donate blood to increase its overall blood supply or are there other ways organizations can increase blood donations?
Don?t forget to list your resources at the end thanks
The process of collecting blood from one individual, in order to transfer it to... View the full answer