Tricuspid, mitral, aortic
- What is the function of each valve?
- What does the heart do in systole?
- What does the heart do in diastole?
- What would happen if the blood could not enter the lung circulation very well from the right ventricle, what would happen in that ventricle, what would that cause?
- What would happen if blood that came from the lungs to the left atrium and then into the left ventricle could not be moved very well out the aorta to the periphery, what would happen in that ventricle, what would that cause?
- What does preload mean? What is the role of the RAAS in increased preload?
- What does afterload mean? What will increased overload cause? What will happen to the right ventricle? and in the left ventricle? What is the role of RAAS in increased overload?
- What would cause an increased afterload to the right ventricle? What would cause increased afterload to the left ventricle?
ANSWER Tricuspid valve - prevents back-flow of blood from the right ventricle into the right atrium during right ventricular... View the full answer