1. How does the gallbladder work and how is it connected to the liver
and pancreas? How does bile work?
2. Contrast digestion and absorption.
3. WHERE IS ABSORPTION HIGHEST IN THE Small Intestine AND WHY?
4. Discuss the portal system. WHAT TRAVELS IN IT? WHERE DOES IT GO? WHY HAVE IT?
5. HOW DOES BILE WORK AND WHEN IS IT PRODUCED?
6. LIST ALL THE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN THE GALLBLADDER, LIVER, PANCREAS AND DUODONUM. ALSO DISCUSS WHEN THE HEPATOPANCREATIC SPHINCTER OPENS AND CLOSES.
7. DESCRIBE PERISTALSIS, SEGMENTATION, MASS MOVEMENT AND CHURNING.
8. What is the blood supply between the liver and the digestive system? Explain the triad and how bile is made.
9. How do the organs of the GI tract and the ENS regulate the sphincters / valves?
1. Gall bladder is linked to the digestive tract by the hepatopancreatic duct. 2. Digestion is the breakdown of the... View the full answer